The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Order Server?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Warhammer Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Exzavier
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Order Server? Reply with quote

What server will you all be playing Order on?

I sent my RL friend a message to see if he already started Order somewhere.

Unfortunately he will not move servers for destruction.
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had called Ulthuan as our order server, a RL buddy of mine and a bunch of his WoW guild are there, and willing to get an alliance going.

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
She thinks I'm weird compared to you? Dude, I thought you should audition for American Serial Killer when I met you.
Tzalik
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an order guy on an Oceanic server, since we can play those when the US servers are down... lemee try and find the name.

Lustria is where I am.

Mutants & Masterminds PDF here
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heck, if you have people on an Order server, might as well just join them instead of make an alliance. Instant guild rewards!

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we have an "official" BEB guild on the order side yet? I'm pretty sure I'm going to create an engineer when I get back on Sunday from camping.
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. - Albert Einstein
"Raccoons oscillate at 50Hz in Europe." - FAWBOTS
"I'm not sure I'm up for orgy scrabble parties" - Female Friend
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would call Ulthuan as our Offical BeB server. Why? Cause I made an Engineer there.

Actually, it seems that we've already got some allies there, and that's a good start. It's a full server too, so there should be a lot of people around.

Glynt is my Engineer.
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kellion wrote:
I would call Ulthuan as our Offical BeB server. Why? Cause I made an Engineer there.

Actually, it seems that we've already got some allies there, and that's a good start. It's a full server too, so there should be a lot of people around.

Glynt is my Engineer.

As I've mentioned before, I really think we need to form an all engineer guild.
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. - Albert Einstein
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't agree though. If you want to have a successful guild, you can't limit it to just one race or just one class. RP is fine and all, but Ask haven about his all Gnome Rogue guild. They don't last. So I'm all for playing Order on this server, but I think that an all something or other guild is a bad idea.
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Dwarf named Haran on Ulthuan now.
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we planning on forming our own guild on the Ulthuan server? I saw the mention of forming an Alliance above but no one mentioning a guild name for us.
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forsee an issue with having and trying to maintain both an Order and Destruction guild. In order to run a guild in this game, I imagine it will take alot more effort than most games because of the fact that being in a guild provides its members with certain benefits outside of just a guild bank and a chat channel.

Unless you are looking to fully migrate over there and leave Destruction behind, it might be better for us to find a guild already established and see about joining them with our Order characters.

It's just a thought and not trying to stir anything up.

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mojobacca wrote:
I forsee an issue with having and trying to maintain both an Order and Destruction guild. In order to run a guild in this game, I imagine it will take alot more effort than most games because of the fact that being in a guild provides its members with certain benefits outside of just a guild bank and a chat channel.

Unless you are looking to fully migrate over there and leave Destruction behind, it might be better for us to find a guild already established and see about joining them with our Order characters.

It's just a thought and not trying to stir anything up.

I agree.
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I actually like Order more than Destruction. I will miss my Ork, but the game seems a bit more geared for Order.

So, I'm good with whatever you guys want to do. Just say the word.
Tzalik
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hell I am NOT rerolling on the Order side.

When the game first put up class information I was one that voted for Order. I got shot down, so when I rolled my current destruction character it is the last one I plan on making.

If we swap to order I will simply cancel my account and sell the key and try and make back my $40+.

Mutants & Masterminds PDF here

Last edited by Tzalik on Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Haven
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If we swap to order I will simply cancel my account and sell the key and try and make back my $40+.

Settle down, Beevis. No need to go all "As the World Turns" drama on us.

Laughing
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ummm... I'm just going to play as both. It's not as though one is mutually exclusive of the other.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Warhammer Online All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: