The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kill the Dude with the Thing!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Warhammer Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Kill the Dude with the Thing! Reply with quote

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahahahaha.....so fucking true, and is also the reason I don't do scenarios anymore. For some reason, I seem to only attract retards in scenarios. As I told Simoken I'll tell you:
A few of the MT's I got into....we rushed and got the relic. Relic holder went back to our hut, a few of us inside, a couple tanks blocking the entrance. Eventually the tanks fell, they got inside. I died, and ran back, got back inside the hut JUST before they killed the guy who had the relic, and took it, the fucking retarded tanks let him out, then BLOCKED me and others inside the god damn hut.

The scenario in Troll Country? The multiple times I ran it, it was me and two others running the fucking flag, while the rest of the idiots were too busy killing each other. When the flag re-set, I was the ONLY person to run up top to get it, and died to 5+ Order guys, because the rest of the tards were enjoying killing each other instead of doing the fucking mission.

It's a good thing I can't reach through a monitor and strangle people, because I'd be really tired by now.

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
She thinks I'm weird compared to you? Dude, I thought you should audition for American Serial Killer when I met you.
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I despise MT and the Troll one. Luckily, all I've gotten to pop lately is Phoenix Gate the past 2 days I've played. And I'm the carrier for most of them.

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like Warsong Gulch.
chowda
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a big fan of scenarios. I think they are fun and a nice change of pace. Then again, I'm a healer and I have no bearing on team strategy. I just heal like a mofo and hope my teammates have their act together. Sometimes they do, sometime they don't. Either way, I get mad renown.

"Don't like the anime so much....but this just looks....well....."holy shit awesome." Crush exhibiting his superb observational skills referring to this movie
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far I have exclusively lvled via PQs and Scenario's. Granted, I am only tier1, but I was getting around 8k xp on most Nordenwatches on both my Sorc and my Black Orc.
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had a lot of fun playing the scenarios so far, granted I've only done them as high as T2.
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. - Albert Einstein
"Raccoons oscillate at 50Hz in Europe." - FAWBOTS
"I'm not sure I'm up for orgy scrabble parties" - Female Friend
Tzalik
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do scenarios whenever they pop, and I que often. They are worth
XP and renown.. there are TWICE as many renown levels as player levels. I do not want to grind renown FOREVER when I hit level 40 like I would if I were RR1.

Warhammer is a much more PVP centric game than WoW. I would recommend to anyone that doesn't like PvP, that they never even bother with Warhammer online.

That being said, just like the normal population, 90% of the people that play this game are retarded. I mean the assholes don't know anything besides attacking the first thing to them disreguarding everything else.

Mutants & Masterminds PDF here
Haven
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The PvP here is a lot less annoying than in other games, though.

Aside from some very breakable roots, knockbacks, and the occasional snare, there's little CC, and none of that OMGSTUNLOCK fun. I like it.
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Haven 100%. I always thought I loved the PvP in WoW, and really parts of it I did/do, but there were times where WoW PvP made me frustrated to no end. Everything in WARs RvR system is enjoyable. Even when I play with 9 other idiots I generally still have fun. Also, so far I haven't experienced any 'Turtling' and the fact that Tanks are not only viable but oh so important in RvR makes it all the more impressive with what WAR has pulled off here. Granted I only have a 12 and an 11, but so far so good.
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Warhammer Online All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: