The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Patch 3.0.2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:27 am    Post subject: Patch 3.0.2 Reply with quote

Is on live servers today! All the new talents, new abilities, barbershops, and other miscellaneous shtuff. I can't wait to try it all out tonight. Planning on running through Zul'Aman with some friends to see how badly we can destroy it with the new specs.
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I have to say is that prot pallies fucking own. We never go oom, we can actually do REAL damage now, soloing is enjoyable as opposed to extremely painful. This is so great, I haven't had a chance to play my mage yet.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it a typo on the beta talent calculator that Blessing of Sanctuary gives 100 rage on a successful dodge, block or parry?
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes that's a typo, it gives like 5 rage or something.
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had a chance to play my mage, spec'd arcane with her. Very, very awesome, it's tons of fun with the new spell (Arcane Barrage) and some of the new mechanics, I'm really enjoying it.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a hunter pet talent calculator?
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://petopia.brashendeavors.net/html/skills/talents.php
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I will be making a return to WoW sometime soon. Perhaps after the release of the expansion. Sooner if I can find my discs for installing.

I got bored with Age of Conan inside 2 months. Snooze-fest. I'm back to DAOC once again, but that won't last much longer for me.
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You play alliance, right?
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you already have an active acount you can download the installable from Blizz. It takes just this side of forever, but it installs a ton faster.
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I play alliance. I don't even remember what server it was, though. It was an RP-PvE server, though. I'll move my important characters if it comes down to it. I obviously can't move to a PVP server (not that I would....).

Yeah, I'd start the install before bed on a work night. I never game before work, so that would give a good 16 hours to download.
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You were on The Scryers I believe Smile

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
She thinks I'm weird compared to you? Dude, I thought you should audition for American Serial Killer when I met you.
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mongolio wrote:
I obviously can't move to a PVP server (not that I would....).

I know you're not interested in doing so, but you can in fact go from PvE to PvP now.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet all the gankers on the PvP servers cried sweet tasting tears about THAT one...
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're still whining about it, yes.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I downloaded the client and am patching up right now. Doubt to play tonight as I'm leaving for bid'ness this week. Perhaps Friday I'll be back in.
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're better of waiting anyway, the servers are in a state of absolute hell since the patch hit, and they're working to correct it.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Servers are down after a major patch? NOWAI!!!! That's the exact definition of SNAFU.
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I'm back. Installed on my new machine and cranked the settings to all maximums. Now I can fly through Shatt City on my fast flyer with NO stuttering/choppiness. I likey a lot.
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Mongo. Welcome to the BAMF Machine club.

Are the servers still buggy as hell/down a lot?
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: