The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Patch 3.0.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Scryers was up from about 9:30 to midnight last night, but it wasn't up this morning before I went to work (~7:45 am central).
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doomhammer has been fine since Tuesday's maintenance, no trouble whatsoever.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plus: I'm running no less than 40 FPS with all my settings (except weather (I hate weather effects)) maxed.

Minus: The Halloween event blows ass. I left a PvP server to get away from being ganked by the opposing faction. NOW, I'm getting ganked by my OWN FACTION!!! Level 70s are roaming around the main cities as zombies killing same-faction lowbies with NO RETRIBUTION! They are 70s, so the guards can't do much to them. They just turn them into zombies, too! I'm going to avoid the main cities (pun intended) like the plague until this event is over (hopefully by Friday)...
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually the zombies have absolutely nothing to do with the Halloween event. They are part of the pre-WotLK world event. The scourge plague is once again spreading throughout Azeroth, infecting and killing many, while the Lich King's army is on the move and attacking the Horde and the Alliance. After finding a cure, at least temporarily, we move to attack plans, and thus is our motivation for travelling to Northrend and challenging the Lich King.

In any case the cure was found today, and there won't be any more zombie happenings.

EDIT: I should add that I think this is the coolest thing to ever happen, regardless of how many people are QQing about it. This is a changing, evolving world, and something is happening right now to rock its foundations. I have never before felt so involved in the story as I do now.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Involved with the story is fun. I enjoyed it the first few times. The next 15 times I got one-shot by a level 70 epicced out zombie just sucks.

Glad they found the cure!
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mongolio wrote:
Involved with the story is fun. I enjoyed it the first few times. The next 15 times I got one-shot by a level 70 epicced out zombie just sucks.

Glad they found the cure!

Actually equipment has zero effect on zombie stats, they are static among all players. Whenever I was zombified I would just take all my gear off to avoid durability damage.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm enjoying the Paladin changes.

I'm still not sure about the Hunter pet changes, but time will tell.

Glyphs are just awesome and I've switched all my characters to Herbalism. Sell the herbs and you get a self instant HoT at 75 skill. It goes up each multiple of 75. Mining gives you 50 bonus hp at 75 and a whopping 300 hp at 375 skill... That's on a character that will have at least 8k hp... Worthless. Skinning gives crit at least...

Skinning and herbalism all the way. I have one character on each side that has inscription, though.
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mining is 1k health at 80, so I am going to be taking it on my Death Knight. I'm also loving the pally changes, but it wasn't enough to make me stay with the class I'm afraid.

Also paladin glyphs are kinda lame, but my other toons have some cool ones.
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Respec'd my mage to fire last night to give it a shot, it's a ton of fun now, very interesting rotations. I'm still very disappointed with frost, it went from the only interesting tree to 1-button spam. : /
Exzavier
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So crafts give health and bonuses now?
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harvesting Skills do.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mining = Health
Herbalism = Instant Self HoT on 3 min cooldown
Skinning = Crit Rating
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: