The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just curious...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Warhammer Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I doubt that I'm going to be playing this for very long. The lack of friends online makes it kind of dull. I am leveling a Shadow Warrior on Vortex named Kastana if anyone else logs in though.

I think that I'm just going to be PvPing for a while, but the pop count is really really low.
SPyder
Brigadier Trainee
Brigadier Trainee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:03 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

I am trying to 10 day thing now. Just having trouble downloading the patches. All yesterday I thought it was a crappy hotel connection but now it appears that my computer has a problem with they're server. Any advice out there, besides Windows Vista sucks...
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying the 10 day thing too. I doubt that I'll stick with it. Without having friends online, the game is rather boring.
SPyder
Brigadier Trainee
Brigadier Trainee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:57 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

I am in. Destro on PT. Squig herder named snakguglag.
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've already canceled my subscription before I ran out of the 10 day return trial. I can't justify spending the money on this anymore.
chowda
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

SPyder wrote:
I am in. Destro on PT. Squig herder named snakguglag.

Get with Black Legion. When they migrated from Ostermark, a pretty strong Order guild already had Destro alts so they joined up with them. My brother's in it and the people are serious without being dicks.

"Don't like the anime so much....but this just looks....well....."holy shit awesome." Crush exhibiting his superb observational skills referring to this movie
SPyder
Brigadier Trainee
Brigadier Trainee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:43 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Who is actually still playing this? I enjoy it but would like to play with some friends. At least until Champions comes out, then I will be beating baddies into pulps while leaping around the city.
chowda
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

SPyder wrote:
Who is actually still playing this? I enjoy it but would like to play with some friends. At least until Champions comes out, then I will be beating baddies into pulps while leaping around the city.

I'm thinking about ending my sabatical in a few weeks. I heard the new competitive dungeon is going to rock. Although I'm woefully behind on the PvP gear since they made city raids possible, I still have a jacked Witch Elf.

"Don't like the anime so much....but this just looks....well....."holy shit awesome." Crush exhibiting his superb observational skills referring to this movie
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Warhammer Online All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: