The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Patch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:30 am    Post subject: New Patch Reply with quote

Hunters are getting nerfed (no surprise there) and the DK changes are being announced, I'm quite happy with them.

Frost Presence is being buffed and IBF / Bone Shield nerfed so that damage is less spiky. Heart Strike is going to cleave now and the Pestilence dmg increase is in Blood tree to further help their AoE situation. Will of the Necropolis was made a bit better (though still pretty fail if you ask me).

Anti-Magic Shield dropping to a 45sec CD will be amazing for tanking, and they dropped the RP cost of all our 51pt talents to 40, which is awesome.
Splinte
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are they releasing real PvP Gear that you can get by PvPing?
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Splinte wrote:
Are they releasing real PvP Gear that you can get by PvPing?

Yes, and the new arena season is beginning Tuesday.
Splinte
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I might need to pick up a copy then. Any idea if Ele Shammys are still OP? =D
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Splinte wrote:
Looks like I might need to pick up a copy then. Any idea if Ele Shammys are still OP? =D

Such a noob

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
She thinks I'm weird compared to you? Dude, I thought you should audition for American Serial Killer when I met you.
Splinte
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really pay attention anymore, jsut dunno if Ele is that ZOMGPWN class anymore.
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends on how you play an Elemental Shammy. I've got Narik Elemental right now, and with DK's and Warriors, you die pretty quickly. Druids are still a pain, but if you can catch them with Hex while they're out of shifted form, then you can win pretty quickly.

Lava Burst + Flame Shock = Automatic Crit and I'm doing about 7500 damage with it. So depends on how you play it.
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kellion wrote:
Depends on how you play an Elemental Shammy. I've got Narik Elemental right now, and with DK's and Warriors, you die pretty quickly. Druids are still a pain, but if you can catch them with Hex while they're out of shifted form, then you can win pretty quickly.

Lava Burst + Flame Shock = Automatic Crit and I'm doing about 7500 damage with it. So depends on how you play it.

Druids can shapeshift out of Hex, so if you've managed to kill them before they do, they're just plain bad.
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mebbe, but then again in the middle of a battle like Wintergrasp you don't always have the best reactions. But they may just suck.
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True, anytime I have done Wintergrasp (which is very limited at this point) I've spent most of the time wondering wtf is happening and/or getting my face raped. I think once I know what I'm supposed to be doing it'll be fun, though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: