The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Champions Online & Aion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Online Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought this was hilarious: Champions Online Costume Bingo!

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
SPyder
Brigadier Trainee
Brigadier Trainee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mojobacca wrote:
Thought this was hilarious: Champions Online Costume Bingo!

All I can say is "Bingo!"
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alrighty, so I'm able to hit the Monster Island Crisis zone now, but I want to clear up some things in MC and Canada... things I'm going to need a team for.

Seeing as I'm more of a support character, I would like my first real group experience to be with people I know so that way I can build up some practice healing/shielding/CCing things.

I'm off from tomorrow to Monday (work Tuesday night), so let's see if we can do this! Dr. Destroyer and Teleious are in dire need to going down.

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
Phoenixhr
Brigadier Aspirant
Brigadier Aspirant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is so full of win it should have it's own thread stickied.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1l8dfqFv1s
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Haven
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap, that took work. Awesome!
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the zord!

Quote:

Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. There's a rather abrupt stoppage in soloability in quests in the desert zone. Kill the Mutant boss to get the shutdown code and then the team mission. The mutant boss should be labeled as team, too. He crits me every hit. And two white mobs by themselves can nearly kill me with ANY character. I wonder what I'm missing...
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? I solo'd all content till I was 15 when I quit

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
She thinks I'm weird compared to you? Dude, I thought you should audition for American Serial Killer when I met you.
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too, Mongo. Are you blocking at all? That wont' help crits, that seems like pure unluck.

I had the most unsoloable character I could make (at least early on) and still had no problem with anything until after Crisis.

What powers do you have? Perhaps I can offer some info.

Also, your handle would help me find you as well.

Quote:

Tzalik
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some characters require some manuevering to get the bosses down solo, but I don't think I've ever hand a character just plain fail to be able to solo.

Mutants & Masterminds PDF here
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet blocking is the key. I'm just not used to EVER doing that in ANY game I've ever played. I think blocking is going to be my Nemesis...

Oh, my handle is Mongolio.

Might power set is friggin easy mode. Initiate your energy generating attack and keep doing full charge Uppercut. Every other hit or so sends Master Villains flying up, interrupting big attacks they are about to send. Just on henchmen, do a 3/4 charge uppercut and move to the next henchman. At 11, I can get about 5 or 6 fully charged uppercuts without any energy regen going. Oh, and no blocking the whole time.
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See, I'm playing Full Fire atm. Between me and Mojo we were able to take both the Destroid Factory and Teleios's Tower with just the two of us.

So we're doing something right =)
Haven
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn!
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if I TRY to play a support character, I end up being a tank. It's ok, I had a blast in both of those instances. I would like to bust out a run at the Burial Caves sometime too.

Quote:

Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have those quests now for the Burial Caves and Teleios's Tower. So hit me up and we'll take care of both. And I'll even call and harass Haven to get online and help out =)
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still kinda doing the Alt Shuffle to figure out what I like.
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The other part about Champs that is awesome is that even if you're a lower level or higher level than someone, the Sidekick feature is still in the game. You don't have to wait around for someone to catch up or whatnot. So when I'm on, if you need some help, lemme know or if you're bored, you can come chill with the bigger toons.
SPyder
Brigadier Trainee
Brigadier Trainee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

I was playing my tank and picked up Resurgence (self heal) to give me that little extra protection. I am level 20. I wanted to test it before making it final but the damage dealing lazers in the Power House were not dealing enough damage. I dueled a level 26 Duel Swords and I used the heal once but it healed me full. Not enough to test the full heal, so I decided to keep the battle going for the minute until the heal recharged. I started blocking and this guy could not do damage quick enough to win the battle. I love invulnerability. I R tank.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What framework are you using? Or is it a custom (if so, what powers)? I went Might, so I don't have Invuln. I have Defiance. I picked up Resurgence and Ranked it up to 2. I heal about 2/3 health when I use it.

Oh, and I hope they come up with more content. If it's going to be a while, I will probably let my trial lapse and pick it up again after they make more available.
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just because you start off with a specific framework, you can pick from any powers in any set as you progress. When you go to the power house and open the menu for power selection, if you click on the tabs at the top, you can view all available powers for you to chose within that set.

Quote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Online Games All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

Jump to: