The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Board changes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Board changes Reply with quote

There is a sincere lack of faith amongst many members of this board. I find this disturbing. I've decided to take the BEB in a new direction to try and rectify this. You'll find a new section with new, religiously responsible mods. The old General, Spam and Silly forums have been permanently locked since they were becoming a haven for disbelief.

Give these changes a fair chance. Remember: "Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools." Ecclesiastes 7:9

What I've been doing.
What I'm also doing.
What I wish I did more of.
What I've done.
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The locked forums were unlocked. As the good book says: Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: (Luke 6:35-37).

What I've been doing.
What I'm also doing.
What I've done.
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And as predicted and observed, the changes were for the benefit of April Fools Day. It sounds like everyone had fun with them. I have reverted the board back to the original layout and design. For those of you who liked the format of the "new" design I used, it is still available if you like. Simply select it from your profile: SimpleLightBlue2.

All the posts which were made in the new sections were moved to the Silliness section.

What I've been doing.
What I'm also doing.
What I've done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> The Vault All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: