The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shaman

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haven
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:19 am    Post subject: Shaman Reply with quote

The more I play, the more I like it. Makare just hit 20, and Ghost Wolf kicks 3.72 buckets of ass.
Navillus
Squatter
Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just started up a shaman, Seeros, and brought him to lvl 10.   I really enjoyed the first Totem quest.  From this very early stage I feel like I am on a path to something greater.  With Romorin past 50 I feel like I am involved in some important matters, some of them with a global impact.  The discoveries of the history of the dwarven race, the story line of the missing diplomat and how it ties into the human royalty, stopping the spread of the Sithlid for the goblins and druids, and even helping the gnomes with recovering from Gnomeregon irradiation have all helped me feel like I have done important work.  But these stories are available to any Alliance class.  It is very neat that the shaman feels like they are doing something uniquely special in the world. Being able to use these totems as a physical representation of that connection/power is also a very nice concept.  I wonder if druids get this impression too?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: