The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Server Information
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Idea. Haven just started Sat night.
Splinte
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Transfer your allies to Khaz Modan. Got a nice guild over here that kinda reminds me of BEB Surprised ..... and I pwn bitches so its fun!
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The old guild that I was in on Maelstrom actually combined with KTM, Nox and Mist. So, all of the old originals that we hung out with are in that guild now. It's actually very cool to stick with them.

Oh and they are the only guild that has to turn away healers and tanks because we have too many. They told me to keep my priest shadow because we don't have enough ranged DPS. =) No more Heal-bot for me!
SPyder
Brigadier Trainee
Brigadier Trainee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

So I downloaded and started playing. On Maelstrom right now. Where is everyone?
Haven
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We, uh..... We all (almost) moved to Moon Guard. (Runs to update server info)
Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been playing alliance on Drak'Thul recently because we have some local friends that play there. Philyra. Alex is Dagdra. I'm 32, he's 44.

This multiple servers thing is frustrating at times. I may transfer over to MoonGuard at some point, even if just for a little while, just so I can actually play with you guys one day.

Drak'Thul is low pop with a heavy imbalance favoring horde. I was expecting it to be gankeriffic, but not so much. AH can be pretty wonky though.

Fucking act like it.

"The stars died so that you could be here today" - Lawrence Krauss

"The universe is huge and old, and rare things happen all the time." - Lawrence Krauss
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noone plays on Moonguard anymore, that I know of. Our 'group' transfered over to playing horde on Eldra'Thalas. I'm the only one playing anymore...Jamie/Tor, Guy, Josh, etc all quit for that lame ass Champs game. Evil or Very Mad

I was playing with Deathforce on Quel'Dorei but when he quit again, I xfered to Eldra'Thalas to play with our old guild.

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
She thinks I'm weird compared to you? Dude, I thought you should audition for American Serial Killer when I met you.
Haven
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blah blah playing again blah blah. Moved my 'Lock to Horde on Eldre'Thalas. Will prolly move my Shammy when I can be a Goblin.

Name is Talona.
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've actually been playing since before Thanksgiving, just figured that no one else was. I'm still toying around on Maelstrom, though I should rather have been playing Moonguard leveling my shaman with 2 heirlooms. But no one else is there.

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
TeflonJon
Brigadier Rookie
Brigadier Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Horde toons are still Draenor. My Alli toons are split between Doomhammer where my best friend from high school plays and Onyxia where my cousins play.
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh snap, you have toons on Doomhammer? Lv80?
TeflonJon
Brigadier Rookie
Brigadier Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Level 58 DK and some low level junk. I just recently started playing over there and I'm kind of focusing on getting my main, the druid on Draenor, geared to the point where he can raid H ICC with the rest of my guild. My little brother is one of the officers and so right now I'm sitting in a friends/family slot, but I'd like to actually live up to the privilege of being in the top Horde raiding guild on the server.

My Dk there is named Jaeric and I'm normally either playing him or the druid, Jaeren. Let me know your chars names and I'll look you up when I'm there. It's more tempting to play knowing that more people I know are on there.
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
geared to the point where he can raid H ICC with the rest of my guild.

Luckily (read: sadly) you have like 3 months to do this.

My main is Alveia, but I'm horde side Doomhammer, I was just curious if you had 80s cause maybe I've killed you in WG, haha. I have some friends ally side, some of them faction changed though.
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Resheph, Haven and Myself are currently Horde on Eldre'Thalas. Been there for a bit now.

Come on over guys, we'll can get you into a decent guild. Not much on the raiding side, but that's just because we don't have a ton of people yet. We have some of the 10 man stuff down though. Could use some more good players.

I'd love to get the BEB crew on one server for once.
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kellion wrote:
Resheph, Haven and Myself are currently Horde on Eldre'Thalas. Been there for a bit now.

Come on over guys, we'll can get you into a decent guild. Not much on the raiding side, but that's just because we don't have a ton of people yet. We have some of the 10 man stuff down though. Could use some more good players.

I'd love to get the BEB crew on one server for once.

What he said. Get over to Eldre.....NOW!

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
She thinks I'm weird compared to you? Dude, I thought you should audition for American Serial Killer when I met you.
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, come to Doomhammer!
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate you all for waiting until after I quit to actually get pseudo-organized.
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We were organized...it's you scrubs that were playing all over the place

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless I find a new game to play in a few months (playing Fallen Earth at the moment), I'll probably saunter back to WoW at some point. I'm going to try to wait until the new expansion (or just before, maybe) to reactivate. There's just not any games out there that are as immersive.
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xpac probably won't be out until fall.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: