The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ultimate Dynamis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> FFXI - Final Fantasy Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vawn
call me housecoat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:49 am    Post subject: Ultimate Dynamis Reply with quote

TheUltimates, a dynamis linkshell that many BEB members were currently in or were in at one point came to an end last night. No real drama to report, it was mostly a combination of a few factors, but mostly our leader appeared tired of it.

However, we are building a new shell to pick off where TU left. Led by Quetzal, Yobun and myself, this new LS will have identical relic lotting rules as TU and the same day/times (Wed/Sat 8:30pm EST). We need members though, and we could definitly use some BEB members who might be interested, regardless of whether you were ever in TU.

The new shell is called simply "Ultimate". The forums are getting set up by Quetzal and I can post a link to them when he gets them up and running.
Vawn
call me housecoat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The site is up, but is still under construction.

http://ultimatedynamis.onlinegoo.com

Yobun, go ahead and register and I will have Quetzal bump us up to Admin levels.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> FFXI - Final Fantasy Online All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: