The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are you patched up?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:32 am    Post subject: Are you patched up? Reply with quote

3.2 is live. I'm patched and ready to log on when I get home from work. Well, as soon as the servers get stable again...
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Deathforce
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am still installing ill get there eventually!
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like server maintenance has been extended to 3:00PM PDT. Good thing I get off work at 5:30.
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

k, I'm updated and going to be logging back in for the first time in several months. We'll see how long I stay and I'm still going to be playing on Moon Guard.
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new 5-man is kind of neat, but easy, no surprise there.

The new Battleground is extremely laggy and confusing because no one knows how to play yet.

Won't be stepping into the new raid until the weekend, but since it's just Northrend Beasts this week I'm sure it won't be that great.

The new druid forms look awesome, kinda makes me want to play mine again. DKs got over-nerfed, but I won't go on about that. I like the mount cast speed change, and some other cool UI fixes, including the new quest log. I'll like this patch a lot more in a month when the last gate in Trial of the Crusader is open.
Deathforce
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made a character named Weebu on Moon Guard
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: