The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bored
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Silliness and Forum Fun
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Exzavier
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:50 am    Post subject: bored Reply with quote

waiting for the end of the day to fly home

Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

b/t the King & your Avatar, I feel wronged.

wtf?

Fucking act like it.

"The stars died so that you could be here today" - Lawrence Krauss

"The universe is huge and old, and rare things happen all the time." - Lawrence Krauss
Madhatte
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The word you're looking for is soiled.

We are going to have to stick a pin in a map, set fire to something and carry on until the earth looks flat! -- RandyMac

I could teach you to how file a washer to make it worth a nickel but if you really want to make big bucks just take a penny and drill a hole in it and it becomes a washer and is worth a dime. -- Art Martin, Old-Time Logger
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So friggin' bored, one hour left till my 4 1/2 day weekend.
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. - Albert Einstein
"Raccoons oscillate at 50Hz in Europe." - FAWBOTS
"I'm not sure I'm up for orgy scrabble parties" - Female Friend
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First night of mids is taking way to long to go by.
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. - Albert Einstein
Madhatte
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hereby dub thee "Trassin, Retro-Necromancer of Lost Threads". This is a far more honorable position than mere "Thread Necromancer" as it honors your ability to bump threads more than once. Kudos, good fellow. Use your power and position wisely.

We are going to have to stick a pin in a map, set fire to something and carry on until the earth looks flat! -- RandyMac

I could teach you to how file a washer to make it worth a nickel but if you really want to make big bucks just take a penny and drill a hole in it and it becomes a washer and is worth a dime. -- Art Martin, Old-Time Logger
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha, finally, the power is mine, I will use it to rule the world or at least some old dead threads.
ashlad
Brigadier Remembered
Brigadier Remembered

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So friggin' bored, one hour left till my 4 1/2 day weekend.

That sucks. I get an 8 day weekend once every 28 days. Neener-neener.
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Longest day ever, time is moving sooooo slow.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I look forward to driving/sliding home in the ice pellets that have been falling since about 10 this morning. Good times.
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are you at? We are only getting rain here until tonight and then it is supposed to get really bad.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oklahoma City.
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At work and bored.

TRASSIN NEEDS HIS ENTERTAINMENT!
CrushFearSynth
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just spent a useless 9 hours hanging out with a married couple I game with that can't seem to decide on anything, or anything good at any rate. The plan was to go costuming for the Cthulhu LARP next weekend. I hate costuming, but it's a convention game so you pretty much have to. I didn't find anything even remotely resembling a Roman Centurion. Afterwards we ate at Outback, which was pretty fun. We get back to their house and I offer to run Midnight since they expressed interest earlier that day. They're all for it, but then they can't seem to muster the willpower to reread the characters they ALREADY made a few months back and complain they don't want to play with just two PC's. So I try to call people, they try to call people, nothin' doin'. I offer to lug out the World of Warcraft boardgame. They seem to like the idea, but we get to talking about games, and they decide we should go to Game Parlor to see what games we haven't played, specifically boardgames. We get there, we look around for a while, and of all the stuff they had there, they decide on fucking Horrorclix. I didn't want anything to do with it, but at least they decided on something so I will suck it up and play. It is their house after all. We get back, it takes them damn near 40 minutes to decipher the rules(which I perused afterwards and it didn't seem all that complicated, I think their frustration was getting in the way of their concentration). We play, and as I suspected, it was a terrible game. So terrible that it put them both in a bad mood. At this point I offer some other stuff and whatnot, bars, clubs, anything non-geek related in the greater Manassas area, but it is clear the night is over and I head on out.

I like these people, they are my friends. They are great roleplayers, great gamers in general. They are fun to hang out with at social gatherings and parties. But I am fucking tired of hanging out with them when it's just the three of us. I don't like to feel that way about friends. It used to be a lot of fun. What's worse is that I can have fun in any situation, as long as I'm with good friends. I don't care if we do nothing but sit there and bullshit. Tonight was different. I guess they just plain frustrated the hell out of me. I also hate sacrificing my Saturdays to gaming, but I hadn't seen them in a while and I haven't gamed for longer than that. Anyway, I just needed to rant about a boring ass night.
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After work I ended up meeting some friends who were out at the college campus. Some how four of us ended up going back to my place. So it is me, my FWB, the guy that lives in the next apartment down from her, and a friend of his.

The rest of the night pretty much consisted of all of us drinking, listening to music, and me making fun of how naive my neighbor's friend is, without the friend having any idea what was going on (to be fair, the kid was only 19 so it wasn't really his fault he had no clue about...well, anything)

Oh, we also had a snowball fight outside of my downstairs neighbors' apartment at 3:00 am once we were good and drunk. I might feel bad except the neighbors in question are old scary bull dykes that have pretty much hated me since day one simply because I'm a guy (or maybe it's because I initiate snow ball fights outside their front door at 3 in the morning).
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only been at work for 1 and 1/2 hours and already I'm bored out of my skull!
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now, imagine not feeling well AND being bored at the same time! Welcome to my world.
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This whole working on 4th of July thing sucks! Not even anyone posting on the board to keep me entertained.
ashlad
Brigadier Remembered
Brigadier Remembered

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

17 hours of two-and-a-half pay rocks! I'll gross about a grand for the day.
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm making 2 and 1/2 pay for my 8 hours but I would still rather just have it off.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Silliness and Forum Fun All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: