The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recruiting a DPS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:22 am    Post subject: Recruiting a DPS Reply with quote

I don't know who still plays, what they play, how much they play, or whatnot, but I figured it was worth posting this here regardless.

My guild is now recruiting a DPS for an immediate opening. We're a tight, good group of people that have been playing together for a good 2 years now, and are very successful. Our raid times are:

Saturday: 6pm-10pm MST
Sunday: 6pm-10pm MST
Monday: 6pm-10pm MST

Times fluctuate depending on whether we need extra time, or if we're just farming things, less time / nights are used. We're currently 11/12 Heroic Icecrown Citadel, working on Lich King. If anyone is interested we can talk, or if you know anyone interested, you could let them know as well, we're considering any DPS class at this point to fill the opening.
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So interestingly enough, the guy we are trialing right now was a nuke in the Navy, he wasn't on the TR though. He seems like a really awesome guy, and I look forward to playing with him, just found that rather funny.
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I look forward to playing with him

Fag

In all seriousness, if my puter wasn't broked I probably would've taken you up on the offer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: