The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm back again
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haven
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, i figured it wasn't you, when I called you a "Dirty Rat-Fuck" and got no response.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ding 80 on my Horde DK.
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grutz
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thunkz. I'm gonna queue up for randoms while questing to work towards Loremaster. I need two quests in Scholozar for the Ach and 13 or so in Zuldrak or whatever it's called. Got all the others except ICM, which is what I'm working on right now.

Working towards heirloom items first, then purplez for my DK so I can start doing random harder mode (can't for the life of me remember what that's called for 5-mans).

First alt I'm gonna do is a Tree Druid. Gonna try to instance all the way up. Might do something crazy like enchanting for disenchanting or something. We'll see.
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
TeflonJon
Brigadier Rookie
Brigadier Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heroics?

Instance leveling as a healer is supposed to work really well, although I personally just prefer to quest for it. Instances might be faster, but I've had to deal with too many noobtards when trying to random at lower levels. Like the tank that ran off and pulled half of WC all at once, then complained because the healer couldn't keep him alive and quit group after training a ton of mobs onto the rest of us. Or the instance that had 4 paladins, but all of them were trying to dps, so there was no tank and no healer.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah! Heroics!

All that should be fine as it's easy to unqueue and requeue as a healer to get a fast group. If the group meshes well, we can hop from one instance to another pretty easily.

Question about Heirlooms: If getting something for a hunter, do you get Leather ones or Mail ones? If you get Mail ones, do they count as Leather until you get Mail at 40?
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, but it's really not a big deal. A leather goody or two will be fine till you hit 80 and get something from a heroic. You aren't going to notice the difference in armor from 1 or 2 pieces. If you do, then you need to reroll because you're a terribad hunter.

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
She thinks I'm weird compared to you? Dude, I thought you should audition for American Serial Killer when I met you.
Haven
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, you can get the Mail ones, they'll be Leather until 40. The Leather ones stay leather, but are also good.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I guess that's true since I always go BM for hunters, so I shouldn't be in melee much (FDFTW!).
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
TeflonJon
Brigadier Rookie
Brigadier Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I just found out that I needlessly bought leather, mail, and plate heirloom shoulder/chest items. I didn't realize the items would automatically upgrade when I got the new armor proficiency.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, you buy the plate and it works for mail until 40 or you buy mail and it works as plate after 40?
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's right

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
Haven
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You buy the higher one.
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heirloom always downgrades itself when the toon holding it is under 40.
Plate is Mail then after 40 it's plate.
Mail is leather until 40 then is Mail.
Leather is always Leather and Cloth is always cloth.
TeflonJon
Brigadier Rookie
Brigadier Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, if I'd known this when I bought them, I'd have foregone the melee mail and gone with the caster mail.
Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My account got hacked while it wasn't even activated. I'm not sure how that works...

Fucking act like it.

"The stars died so that you could be here today" - Lawrence Krauss

"The universe is huge and old, and rare things happen all the time." - Lawrence Krauss
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's when mine got hacked as well.
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Deathforce, any chance you just got hacked? Suspicious activity on your account currently.
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah man...I believe that you've been compromised.

And Alorax isn't in the guild anymore and the log isn't showing that you quit or anything. That usually happens when someone deletes a toon.
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got home, I'll call him now

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
She thinks I'm weird compared to you? Dude, I thought you should audition for American Serial Killer when I met you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: