The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

(NSFW Links) Tea Party aggros Anon. Hilarity ensues.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Silliness and Forum Fun
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haven
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: (NSFW Links) Tea Party aggros Anon. Hilarity ensues. Reply with quote

THIS is some of the funniest shit I've seen in a while.

Here's a link to one of the "victim" pages.
chowda
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: (NSFW Links) Tea Party aggros Anon. Hilarity ensues. Reply with quote

Haven wrote:
THIS is some of the funniest shit I've seen in a while.

Here's a link to one of the "victim" pages.

I smell left wing infiltration. Who the heck adopts that exact slogan when you want a return to base liberties and freedoms? It makes no sense.

I know about Anonymous and why you don't take them on. What I don't know is whether or not they ripped that slogan. If they are the original source, then it's clearly a rat. If it isn't, then it can be chalked up to coincidence.

EDIT: Is that Facebook page even real? This could be one of the many distractions people are trying to make towards the movement, straight out of Cass Sunstein's playbook.

"Don't like the anime so much....but this just looks....well....."holy shit awesome." Crush exhibiting his superb observational skills referring to this movie
Haven
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I smell left wing infiltration.

Settle down, Glen. A LOT of people do things that make no sense.

If there are shenanigans, It's Anon playing an elaborate prank themselves, "For the lulz."
chowda
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven wrote:
Quote:
I smell left wing infiltration.

Settle down, Glen. A LOT of people do things that make no sense.

If there are shenanigans, It's Anon playing an elaborate prank themselves, "For the lulz."

True, the book where he describes infiltration as a tactic to support government was published way back in 2008. Ancient history.

But reading through the page, there were some people who seemed to have gone there to join in the fun, but questioned whether or not it was real in the first place.

EDIT: Figured it out. A mother made up a sign at one of the protests. She basically added in "As a mom" at the beginning and the "on election day" at the end. Someone must have saw that and though "wow, what a great slogan!". Little did they know hehe. Laughing

"Don't like the anime so much....but this just looks....well....."holy shit awesome." Crush exhibiting his superb observational skills referring to this movie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Silliness and Forum Fun All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: