The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Steam FTP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Online Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eisen
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:27 pm    Post subject: Steam FTP Reply with quote

In case you guys haven't heard yet, Steam just got a bunch of Free-to-play games.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooo... I'll have to look into that when I get home.
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Played through the tutorial in Spiral Knights, and have Forsaken World d/ling now. Can't really say anything about SP since I haven't done anything yet, let me know if any of you wanna play.

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
She thinks I'm weird compared to you? Dude, I thought you should audition for American Serial Killer when I met you.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FW isn't horrible yet. I've not done anything past level 5, but [edit]loading[/edit] is fast. That's a plus. DL'd SK, but haven't even patched or whatever.
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like the FW option to auto-route to the next quest spot. Hopefully that's not just in the noob areas.
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Online Games All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: