The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Secret World

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Online Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:47 am    Post subject: The Secret World Reply with quote

I'm unimpressed with the gameplay and the graphics engine. I'm told that the storyline is one of the best in the industry, but the cut scenes that use the graphics engine are singularly unimpressive.
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
CrushFearSynth
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Call me old fashioned, but I like prerendered cutscenes. Never really got behind in-engine cutscenes.
Deathforce
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played it for about an hour and I was pretty meh on it, the setting was pretty interesting but otherwise I didn't really care for it.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's nice that almost all the quests are repeatable, but it looks like they are repeatable more than a day apart. What's the point? You will have leveled way past them in that time, if you devote a decent amount of time to the game.

That and I kept getting distracted by the terrible way the hands and eyes looked and how the lips barely moved when in cut scenes.
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Online Games All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: