The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:21 am    Post subject: Another Reply with quote

I'm about halfway through this series so far, and I'm very pleased with it. It's a horror/mystery and it's managed to keep me guessing so far. I'm quite enjoying the story and the pacing of it. The couple of sites I just went to in an effort to find a synopsis had some big but unintentional spoilers, so be very careful about looking up info related to this if you're interested in keeping the mystery.

Apparently the story started life as a book, then was turned into a manga. Now it's an anime and I believe there's even going to be a Japanese live-action movie based on it as well coming up.

I hope to finish this tonight - it's only 12 episodes total.

Anime 44 wrote:
Plot Summary: Spring, 1998. Recently transferred to Yomiyama Kita Middle School, Kouichi Sakakibara (15) gets the feeling something isn't quite right with his class, who all seem to be afraid of something. He finds himself attracted to the strange yet beautiful Mei Misaki, but his efforts to get closer only confound things further. Then there is a horrible accident… What on earth is happening in this place?

What I've been doing.
What I'm also doing.
What I wish I did more of.
What I've done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Anime All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: