The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Beta
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> FFXIV - Final Fantasy Online II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can now download the client from the launcher.
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend of mine who wasn't in the beta previously is curious about how to get the client for the open beta this weekend. Anyone know?
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fgdl.square-enix.com%2Fffxiv%2Finst%2Fffxivsetup.exe&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEaVnWJF-TaUFCC8R4To6DfNna2-g
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
tsakiki
Brigadier Trainee
Brigadier Trainee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your friend can apply here for the beta once it starts, presumably Saturday: http://entry.ffxiv.com/beta/index_na.html
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, thanks.
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3102 is a bastard.
Eisen
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now we wait...
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Servers were actually up until 11am est today. I got a little bit done on my weaver and logged in my inn. So excited my 3102 was solved!

I think I am going to level acn once the servers go live on Friday. I have 44thm but I think I will do that second and let the quests guide me along on acn. That way I won't waste a bunch of time hunting for a place to level on thm.
Eisen
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got PUG to 20 about five quests before Ifrit.... all that wasted XP. I'm probably going to either finish LNC to 50 or go ahead and find out how to get DRG and start that. Weaver has so far been the biggest expense of the crafts but I got most of em to their third tiers. I took a tour around the world before I logged at the inn. I really enjoyed the game so far but I hope they add more areas. The world seems awfully small so far.
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead of adding more areas, open up the existing ones please. So many invisible walls. "Oh that riverbed looks so nice, I'll go down and check it out! Oh, invisible wall." Very sad. Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> FFXIV - Final Fantasy Online II All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: